DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq6vxm/global) has announced the addition of the "Global TurboMachinery Control Systems and Ancillary Market Outlook to 2020 - Market Analysis by Geography, Application (Turbine Controls, Generator Controls, Compressor Controls and Others), Markets Served (Energy & Power, Oil & Gas Transportation &" report to their offering.
The Global turbomachinery control systems market is forecasted to grow from $2.98 billion in 2014 to $4.16 billion in 2020 with a CAGR of 5.73 percent. Factors like increasing adoption of turbomachinery coupled with the growth of power & chemical industries, growing demand for oil & gas, and inherent advantages of turbomachinery control systems, are some of the factors spurring the market.
This report extensively analyzes the Global turbomachinery control systems market by segmenting it based on geography, application (Turbine Controls, Generator Controls, Compressor Controls and Others) and by markets served (Energy & Power, Oil & Gas Transportation & Automotive, and others). Key drivers and restraints that are effecting the growth of this market were discussed in detail. The study also elucidates on competitive landscape and key market players.
- Rockwell Automation
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Elliot Group
- Turbomachinery Control Solutions LLC
- Technics Systems Solution
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter's Five Force Analysis
7. Global Turbomachinery Control Systems Market Segmentation, by Applications
8. Global Turbomachinery Control Systems Market Segmentation, by Markets Served
9. Global Turbomachinery Control Systems Market Segmentation, by Geography
10. Turbomachinery Control Systems Retrofitting and Other Ancillary Services Market Analysis
11. Key Company Analysis
12. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq6vxm/global