DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c5tt66/global_hot_melt) has announced the addition of the "Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market Segmented by Type, Application and Geography Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market has a total market value of $5205.77 million as of 2014. The market is expected to reach $7177.94 million by 2020 with a CAGR of 5.5%. North America is the current world leader followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. China is the largest consumer of hot melt adhesive products owing to greater demand from manufacturing industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- American Chemical, Inc.
- Ashland, Inc.
- Ato Findley
- Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
- Dynea OY
- Evans Adhesive Corporation Ltd.
- Glenmar Technology
- H. B. Fuller
- Henkel AG
- Paramelt B.V
- Sika AG
- Wacker Chemie AG
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Hot Melt Adhesives Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c5tt66/global_hot_melt