DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjq4b6/global_flow) has announced the addition of the "Global Flow Sensors Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global flow sensors market to grow at a CAGR of 7.68% during 2014-2019.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global flow sensors market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, we consider the revenue generated from various end-user industries.
The report is based on an in-depth analysis of the market, with inputs from industry experts. We present the vendor landscape and a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. In addition, we discuss the primary drivers influencing market growth and the challenges facing the vendors and the market as a whole. We evaluate the key trends emerging in the market as well.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Emerson Electric
- Honeywell International
- Brabender Technologies
- Krohne Group
- Malema Engineering
- Yokogawa Electric
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by End-user
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
17. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjq4b6/global_flow