MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) today announced it will keep its doors open for more than 170 hours straight from 7 a.m. on Thursday, December 17 through 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24* as an added convenience to holiday shoppers. In addition to extended store hours for last-minute shopping, customers will find exclusive savings opportunities on Super Saturday, December 19, and time-saving conveniences such as buy online, pick up in store for those last minute gifts.
“Kohl’s has wowed customers all season long with the most amazing products at an exceptional value and we are opening our doors around-the-clock leading up to Christmas to give customers even more time to get their last-minute gifts,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief merchandise and customer officer. “From the most coveted licensed toys to the perfect, awe-inspiring jewelry to an expansive assortment of active wear for the entire family, our stores will be bursting with incredible savings on the must-have gifts of the season.”
Customers will find a deep selection of exceptional promotions and savings offers the week leading up to Christmas, including Early Bird deals** available from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Super Saturday, December 19 in stores and online.
Super Saturday Early Bird deals include:
- $39.99 Heatkeep Down Packable Puffer Jackets for Men. Orig. $100
- $9.99 Character Sleepwear for Girls 4-16 and Boys 4-20. Orig. $22 - $44
- $14.99 Star Wars Tees with Collectible Model for Young Men. Orig. $34
- $19.99 Tek Gear Hazel Puff Boots for Women. Orig. $69.99
- $49.99 Floating Diamonluxe Pendants. Sterling Silver. Orig. $175
- $19.99 Cuddl Duds Twin Fleece and Flannel Sheets or Sonoma life + style Sherpa Throw. Orig. $44.99 - $69.99
- $39.99 Free Country Softshell Jacket. Orig. $90
Other last-minute must-have gifts include:
- $99.99 Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband. Orig. $129.99
- $79.99 Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband. Orig. $99.99
- $79.99 Jawbone Up2 Wireless Activity Tracker Wristband. Orig. $99.99
- 50% off NCAA fleece for the Family. Select styles.
- $39.99 Sony Extra Bass headphones. Orig. $59.99
- $79.99 Nutribullet 600-watt Blender. Orig. $99.99
- 40% off all Licensed Character Cold-Weather Accessories for Girls 4-16
- $149.99 all Columbia Timberline Triple Interchange Jackets for Men. Orig. $230
- $49.99 Tek Gear Hooded Puffer Jacket for Women. Orig. $100
- 40% off all Cuddl Duds and Climatesmart Warmwear for Girls 4-16, Boys 4-20, Toddlers and Infants
In addition to these deals, customers can take advantage of our other savings opportunities. Now through December 24, customers will save 30 percent on their first day's purchases when they open a Kohl’s Charge account at stores nationwide.*** In addition, customers who sign up for Yes2You Rewards® will earn points on every purchase made in stores and on Kohls.com allowing them to achieve extra savings, with no limit on points earned and no cost to join.**** Customers can combine their Kohl’s Charge discounts and Yes2You Rewards® with our incredible sale prices and special offers to maximize their savings.
On top of incredible savings opportunities, Kohl’s customers will enjoy an easy, seamless experience when shopping for last minute gifts, no matter how they choose to shop.
- Buy Online, Pick Up In Store: Kohl’s will provide customers the option to buy items online and pick up in store at all Kohl’s stores nationwide with premier, designated parking for customers picking up last-minute gifts.
- Kohl’s Mobile App: Kohl’s mobile app features the option to scan and store Kohl’s gift cards, Kohl’s Cash and savings offers, and easily manage and redeem Yes2You Rewards® points in the mobile wallet for easy access at checkout. In addition to browsing and shopping by category, customers will experience Store Tools, a new store mode for Kohl’s mobile app providing a more customized in-store shopping experience.
- Enhanced Mobile Payment Options: Customers can pay easily and quickly with Apple Pay in stores when they add their Kohl’s Charge as a form of payment. In addition, customers will be able to complete purchases across all digital channels with Visa Checkout, which makes it fast and easy to buy gifts for everyone on the list on Kohls.com and mobile devices.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards: For easy and convenient holiday giving, Kohl’s offers a variety of gift card designs for any occasion, key third party gift cards brands and gift card accessories to pair with gifts. Kohl's gift cards are available both in stores and on Kohls.com in a variety of denominations to make the perfect gift for loved ones. They can be used anytime and have no service fees and no expiration dates. Shoppers can also quickly and easily send and receive Kohl’s e-gift cards, which arrive almost instantly to an email account and are redeemable both online and in-store via smartphone or print-out.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Kohl's intends forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "expects," "may," "will," "should," "anticipates," "plans," or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause Kohl's actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to those described in Item 1A in Kohl's Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors as may periodically be described in Kohl's filings with the SEC.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading specialty department store with 1,16 6 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, the company offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and inspiring shopping experiences in-store, online at Kohls.com and via mobile devices. Committed to its communities, Kohl’s has raised more than $274 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For additional information about Kohl’s philanthropic and environmental initiatives, visit www.Kohls.com/Cares. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com.
Connect with Kohl’s:
NOTE: Kohl’s welcomes media to its stores through December 24. To contact your local store about shooting b-roll or photos or to request a local interview during the holiday season, please visit Kohl’s Store Locator and connect with the Store Manager.
*Hours may vary by location. Visit store or Kohls.com for your local store hours.
**Early Bird Prices good 6am-1pm December 19, 2015 unless otherwise indicated.
Selection of merchandise may vary by store. Some merchandise may not be available at every store. In addition, merchandise and promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl’s stores. “Sale” prices and percentage savings offered in this advertisement are discounts from Kohl’s “Regular” or “Original” prices. The “Regular” or “Original” price of an item is the former or future offered price for the item or a comparable item by Kohl’s or another retailer. Actual sales may not have been made at the “Regular” or “Original” prices, and intermediate markdowns may have been taken. “Original” prices may not have been in effect during the past 90 days or in all trade areas. Merchandise in this advertisement could be offered at the same or lower “Sale” prices during future promotional events beginning on or after the last day of this advertised event. Clearance merchandise, Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items, Kohl’s Online-Exclusive items and products sold by Wayfair on Kohls.com are excluded from “Entire Stock” promotions in this advertisement. In some events, actual savings may exceed the percent savings shown. KOHL’S® and KOHL’S brand names are trademarks of Kohl’s Illinois, Inc. ©2015 Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc.
***Take an extra 30% off your first day’s Kohl’s Charge purchases when you open a Kohl’s Charge. Subject to credit approval. Some exclusions may apply. See associate for details.
****For Yes2You program details and full terms, please visit Kohls.com/rewards.