DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbvzfd/italy_tyre_market) has announced the addition of the "Italy Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The passenger car tyre segment accounted for a lion's share of more than 80% in Italy's tyre market in 2014.
However, with anticipated growth in LCV sales, the commercial vehicle tyre segment is forecast to outperform passenger car tyre segment by exhibiting the fastest growth rate among all tyre segments during 2015-2020. The replacement tyre market in Italy accounted for around 85% of the market in 2014, and the replacement segment is forecast to continue its market dominance in the country's tyre market during the forecast period.
With the government of Italy increasing its focus on macroeconomic reforms, anticipated growth in construction, agriculture and industrial sectors is forecast to boost the country's automobile and tyre industry in the coming years. A few of the major tyre brands operating in Italy include Michelin, Pirelli, Continental and Bridgestone.
Italy is a leading automobile production hub in Europe, as the country is home to a number of automobile manufacturing units. The country recorded a high vehicle motorization rate (passenger car and commercial vehicle) of 686 vehicles per 1000 people in 2013. Despite a growing automobile fleet and high motorization rate, Italy's tyre market registered negative CAGR in volume terms during 2010-2014.
Weaker economic conditions due to Eurozone crisis, delay in infrastructure projects, low income growth and significant cuts in public spending led to decline in sales of tyres during 2010-2014. Improving consumer and investor confidence, coupled with positive developments in Eurozone economic conditions, is forecast to drive growth in vehicle production and sales in Italy over the next five years, thereby augmenting demand in the country's tyre market during the forecast period.
Italy Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Italy:
- Increasing Online Sales
- Growing Retreaded Tyre Market
- The Seal Inside Technology
- Expanding Dealer Network
- Increasing Penetration of Chinese Tyres
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Italy Tyre Production Overview
5. Italy Tyre Market Outlook
6. Italy Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Italy Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Italy Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
9. Italy Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Italy Two-Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Italy Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Italia Sales S.R.L
- Continental Italia S.p.A.
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Italia S.p.A.
- Hankook Italia S.R.L.
- Kumho Tyre Italia
- Michelin Italiana S.p.A
- Nokian Tyres PLC
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Trelleborg Wheel Systems Italia S.p.A
- Yokohama Italia S.p.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbvzfd/italy_tyre_market