DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8kxz6/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Isle of Man Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Isle of Man Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Isle of Man.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- Insurance industry of the Isle of Man is regulated by the IOMFSA.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Isle of Man insurance industry.
- Composite insurance license is issued in the insurance industry of the Isle of Man.
- There are no premium taxes on insurance contract in the Isle of Man.
- Motor third-party liability and social security insurance are compulsory classes of insurance in the Isle of Man.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8kxz6/governance_risk