DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cd8w6k/china_polyether) has announced the addition of the "China Polyether Monomer (MPEG/APEG/TPEG) Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
In the fast-growing Chinese polycarboxylate superplasticizer market, the growth in demand is mainly attributed to the jumping downstream demand and the substitution for the second-generation superplasticizer in recent years. In 2014, polycarboxylate superplasticizer has become a mainstream product in Chinese superplasticizer market, because it accounts for 67.1% of the total superplasticizer demand.
Polyether monomer in the Chinese market mainly refers to methoxy polyethylene glycol (MPEG), allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG), tresylated polyethylene glycol (TPEG) and isobutylene alcohol polyoxyethylene ether (HPEG). The field in which polyether monomer finds most application comes to polycarboxylate superplasticizer, whilst a small amount of polyether monomer gets used in daily chemical and pharmaceutical chemical additives and the like. .
In the early development of Chinese polycarboxylate superplasticizer, polyether monomer was represented by MPEG and APEG. From 2009 onwards, the gradual localization of initiator materials reduces the prices of TPEG and HPEG significantly, so that TPEG and HPEG have become mainstream products on the polycarboxylate superplasticizer market. In 2014, TPEG and HPEG seized 95% share of the Chinese superplasticizer market in terms of application.
In 2007-2014, China's polycarboxylate superplasticizer sales volume presented a CAGR of 41.9%, hitting 4.801 million tons in 2014; the demand for polyether monomer approximated 750,000 tons. Driven by the development of China's economy and infrastructure construction, the demand for polycarboxylate superplasticizer is expected to maintain the growth rate of about 15% in the next few years, which will further propel the demand for polyether monomer.
As epoxy ethane, the main raw material of polyether monomer, cannot be transported over long distances, China's polyether monomer production is concentrated in main epoxy ethane producing areas, namely East China, Northeast China and North China (particularly East China where most manufacturing enterprises are located).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Polyether Monomer
2. Development of Polyether Monomer in China
3. Development and Influence of Polyether Monomer Upstream in China
4. Development and Influence of Polyether Monomer Downstream in China
5. Major Foreign Polyether Monomer Enterprises
6. Major Chinese Polyether Monomer Enterprises
7. Major Chinese Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Enterprises
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Jiahua Chemicals Inc.
- Jiangsu Sobute New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Liaoning Kelong Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Liaoning Oxiranchem,Inc.
- Lotte Chemical Corporation
- Nanjing Well Chemical Corp., Ltd.
- Shandong HuaweiJiancai Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Taijie Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Kaidi Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Xiamen Academy of Building Research Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huangma Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cd8w6k/china_polyether