DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dgxq2/next_generation) has announced the addition of the "Next Generation Memory Market - Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
There is a need for next generation memory technologies with upgraded architecture and lower power consumption. Next generation memory technologies are becoming necessary due to the increasing demand for newer memory solutions with improved performance and reduced power consumption.
Next generation memory systems are more advanced than traditional DRAM, SRAM and flash memories in terms of data transmission speed, storage capacity, scalability and cost. Thus, consumers and end users are increasingly utilizing next generation memory systems such as D-RAM and M-RAM in their products thereby propelling the market.
The Next generation memory technologies market has been segmented according to the different technologies used in the next generation memory solutions. These technologies are segmented under volatile and non-volatile memory technologies. Non-volatile technologies are further segmented into ReRAM, F-RAM, M-RAM, and PC-RAM; whereas, volatile technologies are segmented into D-RAM, T-RAM, T-TRAM, S-RAM and Z-RAM.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Next generation Memory technologies market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Next generation Memory technologies market Landscape
4. Next generation Memory technologies market Forces
5. Next generation Memory technologies Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Next generation Memory Technologies Market - By Technology
7. Next generation Memory Technologies Market - by Application
8. Next generation memory technologies Market- By End user
9. Next generation memory technologies Market -Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Toshiba Corporation
- Sankdisk Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Fujitsu ltd
- Samsung Electronics
- Adesto Technologies
- Micron Technology Inc
- SK Hynix Inc
- IBM Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Everspin Technologies Inc
- Avalanche Technologies Inc
- Crossbar Inc
- Winbond Electronics Corporation
- Corsair Memory
- Samsung Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dgxq2/next_generation