DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb2fkp/image_guided) has announced the addition of the "Image Guided Surgery Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Image Guided Surgery Devices pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Image Guided Surgery Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Image Guided Surgery Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Image Guided Surgery Devices - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Image Guided Surgery Devices Companies and Product Overview
6 Image Guided Surgery Devices- Recent Developments
- Clear Cut Medical Ltd.
- Clear Guide Medical, LLC
- Clemson University
- Creare Inc.
- Dartmouth College
- GE Healthcare
- GUIDE-X LTD.
- Immunomedics, Inc.
- InnerOptic Technology, Inc.
- Lucidux, LLC
- LumaMed, LLC.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Pathfinder Technologies
- Perceptive Navigation LLC
- Sonowand A.S.
- South African Medical Research Council
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Spectropath Inc.
- Stellenbosch University
- Surgix Ltd.
- The Acrobot Company Limited
- The Johns Hopkins University
- University Health Network
- University of Bern
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas at Austin
- Vanderbilt University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb2fkp/image_guided.