DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th7jf4/hand_instruments) has announced the addition of the "Hand instruments - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development.
Scope of the Report:
- Extensive coverage of the Hand Instruments under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Hand Instruments and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy:
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Hand Instruments under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development,
territory and estimated launch date
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Hand instruments - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Hand instruments Companies and Product Overview
6 Hand instruments - Recent Developments
- 5G MEDICAL
- AllVascular Pty Ltd.
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
- FemSuite LLC.
- Gray Surgical
- Hannover Medical School
- Instituto de investigacion sanitaria Marques de Valdecilla
- LapSpace Medical Ltd.
- Mayo Clinic
- Olympus Medical Systems Corp.
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Pharmaco-Kinesis Corporation
- Physcient, Inc.
- Resultados y Calidad del Sistema Sanitario Publico de Andalucia
- Southeast TechInventures, Inc.
- SutureAid B.V.
- TransEnterix, Inc.
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of South Florida
- USET Medical Ltd.
- Vycor Medical Inc
- W.O.M. World Of Medicine GmbH
- Washington University in St. Louis
Weber Instrumente GmbH & Co. KG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th7jf4/hand_instruments