DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d52rr7/china_commercial) has announced the addition of the "China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
In 2010-2014, the sales volume of commercial vehicles in China fell from 4.3041 million units to 4.055 million units, seeing a share in total automobile sales down from 23.8% to 19.7%.
During January - September 2015, the sales volume of commercial vehicles totaled 2.5087 million units, accounting for 14.7% of total auto sales. It is estimated that the full-year sales figure in 2015 will approximate 3.6 million units.
In terms of models, the truck sales occupied a higher portion, at around 65%; despite a low percentage of roughly 10%, the sales volume of buses embraced a rising proportion. In the first nine months of 2015, the sales volume of trucks and buses in China came to 1.6499 million units and 367,600 units, respectively, holding 65.8% and 14.7%.
In Jan.-Sept. 2015, China, a big exporter of commercial vehicle, exported 257,100 commercial vehicles, a figure that made up 43.1% of total auto exports. Among them, the export volume of buses and trucks totaled 195,300 units and 45,800 units, respectively. The commercial vehicles are mainly sold to the Asian and African counties such as Vietnam, Algeria, and Myanmar.
China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2015-2018 highlights the followings:
- Overview of commercial vehicle industry, including definition, classification, and related policies
- Development of China's commercial vehicle industry, including status quo of automobile industry, output and sales volume of commercial vehicles, and forecast and outlook, etc.
- Import and export of commercial vehicles in China
- Industry competition of commercial vehicles, including market concentration, competitive landscape, etc.
Operation, capacity, production and sales, R&D and investment, etc. of
10 Chinese commercial vehicle-related companies.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Development of China Commercial Vehicle Industry
3. Import and Export of China Commercial Vehicle Industry
4. Competition of China Commercial Vehicle Industry
5. Key Companies
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (SINOTRUK)
- Chongqing Changan Automobile Company Limited
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- Jiangling Motors Corporation, Ltd.
- Liaoning SG Automotive Group Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Company Limited
- Xiamen King Long Motor Group Co., Ltd.
Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d52rr7/china_commercial