DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqbtwx/bric_genetic) has announced the addition of the "BRIC Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2021" report to their offering.
The new report, "BRIC Genetic Testing Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the BRIC Genetic Testing market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Acquired Gene or Chromosome Alterations, Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations and Other Genetic Tests.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
- Genetic Testing market includes Acquired Gene or Chromosome Alterations, Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations and Other Genetic Tests.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
Benefits of this Report:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Hologic, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Transgenomic, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Genetic Testing Market, BRIC
4 Genetic Testing Market, Brazil
5 Genetic Testing Market, Russia
6 Genetic Testing Market, India
7 Genetic Testing Market, China
8 Overview of Key Companies in BRIC Genetic Testing Market
9 Genetic Testing Market Pipeline Products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqbtwx/bric_genetic