DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4nbl4r/h2_global) has announced the addition of the "H2 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals - North America and Asia to Drive Global LNG Industry Growth with Record Capital Spending" report to their offering.
Record addition of liquefaction capacity in North America and Asia's continuous regasification capacity growth will mainly drive the global LNG industry over the next four years. North America is poised to become significant LNG exporter in future. Of the 67 planned liquefaction terminals by 2019, 32 alone are slated to come online in the US and Canada.
Australia is another country to add substantial liquefaction capacity by 2019 through both conventional and unconventional projects. On regasification front, Asia will drive the global capacity growth through proposed projects in India and China.
Key Topics Covered:
- Historical LNG liquefaction and regasification capacities data from 2009 to 2014, forecasts up to 2019
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on LNG liquefaction and regasification projects for the period 2015 to 2019
- Planned LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and companies across the world
- Planned capital expenditure spending on new LNG liquefaction and regasification projects by region, key countries and companies
Details of planned, stalled and cancelled LNG liquefaction and
regasification projects in the world up to 2019
Benefits of this Report:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on LNG liquefaction and regasification projects across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts of LNG liquefaction and regasification projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG liquefaction and regasification projects across the world
- Keep abreast of key planned LNG liquefaction and regasification projects across the world
Assess your competitor's planned LNG liquefaction or regasification
projects and capacities
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Global LNG Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4nbl4r/h2_global