DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxtdfp/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Facilities Management Market in Greater Sydney" report to their offering.
This research service aims to identify the trends and unique idiosyncrasies of the Greater Sydney facilities management (FM) market, which is the largest and the most dynamic FM market in Australia.
It looks at the overall size and growth rates of the market and discusses key drivers and restraints. In addition, the study provides segmentation breakdowns by end-user verticals, which include commercial office space; general industry; healthcare and aged care; retail and wholesale; government and education; transport and infrastructure; and leisure, sport, and entertainment.
Also, it analyses the competitive structure of the market and discusses the overall trends and development plans that are shaping the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Facilities Management Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Facilities Management Market
5. Competitive Analysis-Total Facilities Management Market
6. Commercial Office Buildings Segment Analysis
7. Retail and Wholesale Segment Analysis
8. Healthcare and Aged Care Segment Analysis
9. General Industry Segment Analysis
10. Government and Education Segment Analysis
11. Transport and Infrastructure Segment Analysis
12. Leisure, Sport, and Entertainment (LSE) Segment Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxtdfp/strategic