DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpndss/game_changers) has announced the addition of the "Game Changers - Artificial Intelligence: What You Need to Know" report to their offering.
It is difficult to understand what is happening in the field of artificial intelligence (AI). New developments seem to happen weekly, and companies use different words to describe their products. The terms artificial intelligence, cognitive intelligence, autonomous machines, and machine learning are all thrown around.
This research brings clarity to the complex AI landscape and explores recent breakthroughs in a technique called deep learning, explaining how it is making progress in AI challenges such as language, vision, and motion. Finally, the research takes a broad look at the impact of AI in the enterprise, specifically the energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation industries.
- The term artificial intelligence is often used to refer to artificial general intelligence (AGI). This is a type of AI that can transfer learning from one domain to another. AGI will be able to apply learning techniques to gain new skills without pre-programming. This AI is also called 'strong AI' and would be indistinguishable from a human min.
- Artificial super-intelligence (ASI) is the second type of AI. This is an extension of AGI, and would be superior to humans in every domain - from logic to creativity and from social intelligence to persuasion. It is this type of AI that forms the basis of media and cultural stories about the future of AI and robotics.
The most ground-breaking developments are occurring in the third
category: artificial narrow intelligence (ANI). ANI systems have the
ability to complete pre-defined and limited tasks. ANI is already part
of software such as Google Search, Netflix, and Apple Siri. Once ANI
algorithms are embedded in software, the threshold for what
constitutes ANI shifts higher.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Why Explore Artificial Intelligence?
3. Artificial Intelligence
4. Machine Learning
5. Neural Networks
6. What is Deep Learning?
7. Applications-Text Natural Language Processing
8. Applications-Audio Natural Language Processing
9. Applications-Computer Vision
10. The Enterprise
11. Energy & Natural Resources Industry
12. Financial Services Industry
13. Healthcare Industry
14. Manufacturing Industry
15. Transportation Industry
16. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpndss/game_changers