DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jqgdzc/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Microbiology Culture Market Outlook to 2021" report to their offering.
Our new report, "United Kingdom Microbiology Culture Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the United Kingdom Microbiology Culture market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Microbiology Analyzers, Mycobacteria Culture, Blood Culture, Bacterial Identification & Susceptibility Testing, Immunological Culture Identification, Parasitology Culture and Mycology Culture.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- Microbiology Culture market includes Microbiology Analyzers, Mycobacteria Culture, Blood Culture, Bacterial Identification & Susceptibility Testing, Immunological Culture Identification, Parasitology Culture and Mycology Culture.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Microbiology Culture market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Kingdom Microbiology Culture market.
Key players covered include Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMerieux
S.A., Siemens Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Alere Inc. and Thermo
Fisher Scientific Inc.
Benefits of this Report:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- bioMerieux S.A.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Microbiology Culture Market, United Kingdom
4 Overview of Key Companies in United Kingdom, Microbiology Culture Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jqgdzc/united_kingdom