RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Software AG (Frankfurt TecDAX: SOW) today announced the availability of its Apama Capital Markets Foundation (CMF) Release 9.9, which comprises a comprehensive set of libraries, components, and services for the rapid creation of scalable, feature-rich capital markets solutions.
Dr. Giles Nelson, senior vice president of Product Strategy and Marketing, Software AG, noted: “We are committed to providing our Capital Markets customers with the most advanced platform for developing innovative trading, risk and compliance applications that monitor, analyze and act on vast, fast-moving data streams. Apama provides the perfect hybrid platform enabling firms to either build their capital markets applications with their own proprietary IP from scratch or buy ‘off-the-shelf’ solution accelerators."
Based on the Apama Streaming Analytics platform, the Apama CMF is built on easily configurable building blocks and, in Apama 9.9, includes the following new capabilities:
- Predictive Analytics – enables identification of significant events, for example predicting the likelihood of a client breaching Market Access Rule pre-trade risk controls in the near future;
- Premium Capital Market Adapter Upgrades – the latest versions for the financial information exchange (FIX) protocol for EBS Spot Ai, automated FX rate price streams, order entry and order execution with Currenex FIX, and access to Bloomberg B-Pipe real-time data distribution;
- Apama Queries Designer – enables business analysts to develop Apama Queries within Software AG Designer more easily. Apama Queries now includes improved tooling with additional tooltips, simpler screen layouts, better on-screen representations of data, advanced expression editing, and more informative error reporting;
- On-premise or Cloud Deployment – support for Docker Containers helps Apama users deploy and use the Apama platform consistently in on-premise and cloud environments;
- Additional Apama 9.9 highlights can be found here: http://bit.ly/1KUSdHi.
Nelson continued: “The ability to predict what is likely to happen is the new frontier for many capital markets applications. Whether it's predicting breaches of credit limits, erroneous order flow pre-trade, or the likelihood of market abuse or money laundering, the shift from simple parameter-driven models to predictive models has begun. Predictive analytics uses patterns found in historical and real-time data to indicate what is ahead.”
This latest release of the Apama CMF embodies more than 15 years of experience in delivering such applications across multiple asset classes and in every major financial center in the world. The next generation adapters raise the bar in terms of performance and functionality. Apama is the world's number one fast-moving, Big Data streaming analytics platform, used in many applications within capital markets but also using in commercial applications globally including real time visibility in manufacturing ERP systems, logistics optimization and customer experience management.
About Software AG
Software AG empowers customers to innovate, differentiate and win in the digital world. Its products help companies combine existing systems on-premise and in the cloud into a single platform to optimize and digitize their businesses. The combination of process management, data integration and real-time analytics in one Digital Business Platform enables customers to drive operational efficiency, modernize their systems and optimize processes for smarter decision-making. Building on over 45 years of customer-centric innovation, Software AG is ranked a leader in many innovative IT categories. Software AG has more than 4,400 employees in 70 countries and had total revenues of €858 million in 2014.
Learn more at www.softwareag.com.
Software AG, 11700 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA, 20190
Detailed press information about Software AG including a picture and multimedia database are available under: www.softwareag.com/press
Follow us on Twitter: Software AG Global