DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srmh5t/germany) has announced the addition of the "Germany Infectious Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2021" report to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Germany Infectious Diagnostics market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments -
- Hepatitis Viruses
- Infectious Diagnostics Multiple Parameters Panels
- Nucleic Acid Testing Instruments
- Other Virology
Infectious Diagnostics Rapid Tests
POC and Parasitology & Mycology.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Infectious Diagnostics Market, Germany
4 Overview of Key Companies in Germany, Infectious Diagnostics Market
5 Infectious Diagnostics Market Pipeline Products
6 Financial Deals Landscape
7 Recent Developments
- Siemens Healthcare
- Abbott Laboratories
- Qiagen N.V.
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- bioMerieux S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srmh5t/germany