DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b8hkb/emphysema) has announced the addition of the "Emphysema - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report Emphysema - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Emphysema's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Emphysema, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Emphysema and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Emphysema
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Emphysema and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Emphysema products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Emphysema pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Benefits of this Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Emphysema
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Emphysema pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Angion Biomedica Corp.
- Intrexon Corporation
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc
rEVO Biologics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b8hkb/emphysema