DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7w5kj/methanol_industry) has announced the addition of the "Methanol Industry Outlook in China to 2019" report to their offering.
"Methanol Industry Outlook in China to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of China's Methanol industry and presents major market trends. The report covers China's Methanol plants information. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country's leading Methanol producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Methanol industry.
- Methanol industry supply scenario in China from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity information
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Methanol projects in China with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as operator and equity
- Methanol industry market dynamics in China from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Methanol plants
- Company capacity shares for key Methanol producers
- Shenhua Group Corporation Limited
- PuCheng Clean Energy Chemical Co. Ltd
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7w5kj/methanol_industry