NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MusiComms:
What: MusiComms™, a global initiative dedicated to collaboration between the music and communications industries, announced today they will be presenting a session at CES® 2016 in Las Vegas, NV on January 6, 2016. The MusiComms session, “Music and Communications Technology: Innovation Through Collaboration,” will be kicking off the Content and Technology track of the show. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™, formerly the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®, CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies.
Where: CES 2016, Tech East, LVCC, North Hall, Room N256
When: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 9-10 AM PST
Details: Watch history being made, live at CES 2016, when industry leaders from music and communications services speak candidly with each other for the first time about where their futures intersect. From new ways of reaching and engaging consumers, to building new models for distribution, speakers of this session will cover roadmaps for change, new projects they are working on to excite consumers, and why to expect the unexpected.
MusiComms Advisory Board Members and Speakers include:
- Dawn Gates, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Universal Music Group Nashville
- Brad Gibson, Chief Cooperative Business Officer, Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation
- Andrew Kautz, Chief Operating Officer, Big Machine Label Group
- Jenifer Cistola, Senior Vice President, CableLabs
- Juliet Shavit, President and CEO, SmartMark Communications
- Scott McCormick, President, Connected Vehicle Trade Association
- Ben Vaughn, Executive Vice President, Warner/Chappell Music
For more information on MusiComms, please visit www.musicomms.com.
MusiComms™ is a global initiative dedicated to collaboration between the music and communications industries with the goal of seeking out new opportunities for innovation and long-term sustainability and profitability of both markets.
As a consortium, MusiComms™ hosts a number of activities that bring together leadership from music and technology-driven industries to develop, innovate and implement new revenue models and marketing opportunities, with the ultimate goal of leveraging music to distinguish brand and fuel business opportunities.