SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--iboss Cybersecurity, the only cybersecurity company that can detect and contain large data breaches before loss occurs, announces the release of iboss Cloud. As the only cloud-based web security platform that is able to stop data theft in real time, iboss Cloud is the most advanced cybersecurity solution available.
iboss Cloud enables customers to access the leading iboss web security platform entirely through the cloud without expensive and time-consuming product downloads. iboss is the only cybersecurity platform that can stop malware in its tracks by continuously monitoring to detect hackers in the process of stealing sensitive information.
Most cybersecurity companies only make a portion of their services available on the cloud and focus solely on stopping threats from getting in. iboss goes a step further, offering next-gen web security direct-to-cloud and protecting data from malware that inevitably makes its way into the network.
“As more companies focus their cybersecurity investment on safeguarding data, many of our clients have asked for a cloud-based solution,” said Paul Martini, CEO of iboss. “When we founded iboss, we wanted to change conventional thinking about how organizations protect their data and iboss Cloud does just that, offering the most advanced threat protection entirely in the cloud.”
iboss Cloud provides the most advanced cybersecurity solutions, without any hardware or software required:
- Fully available in the cloud: Delivered 100% through the cloud
- Massively scalable: Provides the most flexible and cost-effective security solution for rapidly growing organizations by eliminating costly and time-consuming downloads
- Monitor network data for suspicious activity in real-time: Detects and prevents data theft before it occurs
- Advanced encryption: All data and web traffic moving through iboss Cloud is encrypted at all times
- On-demand containerization: iboss Cloud enables multi-national companies to access a cloud-based security solution while at the same time complying with regulations related to data privacy laws (e.g. German data stays within Germany’s borders)
- Seamless mobile functionality: Partnerships with Apple and Android enable iboss to operate natively on all mobile devices, eliminating the need for third party software
Over the past three years, iboss has grown by more than 1800% and was named one of the fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte in 2014. Co-founders Paul and Peter Martini were also recognized with the 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. The firm’s 4,000+ enterprise clients include Xerox, Sears and the U.S. Department of the Interior.
About iboss Cybersecurity
iboss Cybersecurity defends today’s borderless networks against malware, advanced threats and data exfiltration with innovative Web Security, Mobile Security and FireSphere™ Advanced APT defense. Unlike legacy technology focused solely on keeping malware out, iboss offers a balanced cybersecurity approach with equal emphasis on prevention, detection and containment to reduce damaging loss from data breaches. Backed by patented, next-generation technology and unparalleled visibility across all inbound/outbound data channels, iboss next-gen technology provides better security weapons to reveal blind spots, detect breaches and minimize the consequences of data exfiltration. Leveraging leading threat protection and unsurpassed usability, iboss is trusted by thousands of organizations and millions of users. Visit www.iboss.com.