SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for cloud and telecom solution providers, announced today that Netformx Discovery™ supports Cisco Net Authenticate Assessment Service. With Netformx Discovery partners and customers can now audit and scan their networks in minutes to identify counterfeit and gray market hardware products.
The market for counterfeit IT products is a multi-billion-dollar business. A fraudulent or unlicensed product in a company’s network presents a significant risk and is not covered by Cisco warranty or Cisco Smart Net Total Care™ support contracts. Unlicensed products may not have the most up-to-date software, leaving a company exposed to security risks and potentially out of compliance. This is critical to avoid, especially for government and financial organizations. Additionally the products may not perform to expected specifications.
The Cisco Net Authenticate Assessment Service uses Netformx Discovery to scan the network and proactively identify any components that are not genuine Cisco hardware products and those that were sourced from an unauthorized channel. This ensures the network’s compliance and security and that the company is getting the Cisco reliability, performance, and software support they expect.
- Enabling Cisco Net Authenticate Assessment Service takes one mouse click inside the Netformx Discovery tool – the partner need not perform any further action.
- Netformx Discovery automatically collects Cisco Net Authenticate Assessment Service data during the network scan and includes brand details in the upload to the Cisco Smart Advisor portal.
- In 2014 Netformx enabled 77% of CSA discoveries, with more than 5 million devices uploaded by over 2,600 organizations globally.
- Cisco Net Authenticate Assessment Service proactively reports whether the Cisco IOS classic components in the network are genuine and sourced from an authorized channel.
- Netformx Discovery also creates an audit of a customer’s actual network and provides insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert and Netformx Discovery, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries create proposals with higher win rates, resulting in happier customers and more profits.
“Using the power of Netformx Discovery, the Cisco Net Authenticate Assessment Service provides peace of mind that a company’s Cisco investment is authentic, licensed, and covered,” said Mike Friday, Product Management Smart Service Software at Cisco. “The service assures that the Cisco network is supported before an emergency occurs and that it complies with regulatory mandates. This results in a higher level of uptime and business continuity.”
“Netformx Discovery is the critical engine that—in minutes—gathers key network information for Cisco’s Net Authenticate Assessment Service,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx. “With a network assessment, companies can ensure they or their customers have genuine Cisco products that are eligible for software updates and warranty coverage.”
- “Netformx View on Market Trends and Sales Enablement for Solution Providers” a video from TMC Editors Day in Santa Clara.
- “ITEXPO Anaheim 2015 Interview with Netformx”, a video by TMC
- “Collaboration Technology Improves Cross-Department and Cross Company Innovation”, an article by Contact Center Analytics Review.
- Light Reading – Telecom Innovators Video Showcase “The Netformx Ecosystem”
- More information about Cisco’s Integrity Verification Services.
- More information on Netformx Discovery.
- Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation.
- Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business".
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx accelerates solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Telstra, and Verizon. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Jabra, and Riverbed.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.