DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xs5wz/india_alcoholic) has announced the addition of the "India Alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook to 2020 - Inflating Demand for IMFL and Beer from Youth and Women Segment " report to their offering.
The report titled 'India Alcoholic Beverage Market Outlook to 2020 - Inflating Demand for IMFL and Beer from Youth and Women Segment' provides a comprehensive analysis on Indian alcoholic beverages market and covers specific insights on the market size of Country liquor, beer, IMFL (whisky, rum, brandy, vodka, gin) and Wine on the basis of consumption volume and per capita consumption. It also entails market segmentation by state and gender, competitive landscape, company profiles of the major players operating in the country, government regulations, recent trends and developments and future outlook of the alcohol beverages market in India.
Largely consumed Beer/IMFL drinking states and Union Territories are Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Puduchery, followed by Goa, Andhra Pradesh and then Kerala and Karnataka both at third place.
Vodka is the fastest growing IMFL segment in India. Its growth is rapidly increasing due to increase in pubs, hotels, restaurants, evolving nightlife and consumer preferences. It has grown over the past 4 years at a CAGR of 19.3%.
The rising number of teens entering in the legal drinking age every year along with surging disposable income has resulted in financial independence and increased spending on food and beverages. The high potential of this industry is drawing foreign brands and players thus resulting in availability of superior quality products. This industry is highly controlled by the state and central governments. The government has not yet shown much support for this industry and has restricted advertising and promotional activities. The regulations and policies are becoming stricter and the taxes and duties are increasing every year posing a challenge to the players and their business activities.
The Indian alcoholic beverages industry has bright future prospects even after several complexities. This industry is not yet fully explored in comparison to the western markets which are almost saturated, which makes it a potential market. Further growth can be achieved by the increasing support from government, entry of international brands, proper promotions and branding by the companies and improving the standards of alcoholic beverages available in India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Alcoholic Beverages Industry Introduction
2. India Alcoholic Beverages Market Size by Volume, FY'2010- FY'2014
3. India Alcoholic Beverages Industry Government Licensing and Regulations
4. India Alcoholic Beverages Market Segmentation by Categories, FY'2010-FY'2014
5. India Country Liquor Industry
6. India Beer Industry
7. India Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) Industry
8. India Wine Industry
9. India Alcoholic Beverages Industry SWOT Analysis
10. India Alcoholic Beverage Industry Porter's Five Forces
11. India Alcoholic Beverages Industry Trends and Developments
12. India Alcoholic Beverages Industry Future Outlook, FY'2015-FY'2020
13. India Macro Economic Indicators: Current and Projections
- Allied Blenders & Distillers
- Chateau Indage
- Grover Vineyards
- John Distilleries
- Pernod Ricard
- Radico Khaitan
- Sula Vineyards
- Tilaknagar Industries Ltd
- United breweries Ltd. (UBL)
- United Spirits Ltd.
- Vintage Wines
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xs5wz/india_alcoholic