DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdh77d/aluminum_in) has announced the addition of the "Aluminum in Passenger Vehicles - Trends, Implications, and Opportunities " report to their offering.
This study presents the current trends in aluminum usage in cars and light trucks. It analyzes automotive manufacturer and supplier strategies and provides an overview of aluminum usage patterns in vehicle systems. It offers insights on aluminum usage by original equipment manufacturer (OEM) brand, vehicle segment, and key vehicle models, and identifies advantages of aluminum compared with other material choices. A comparative analysis of OEM aluminum strategies including manufacturing activities and joining techniques is included. The study concludes with a future outlook, strategic recommendations, and 3 big predictions about what will affect the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Overview of Automotive OEM Material Strategies
4. Key Drivers and Restraints of Aluminum Usage in Passenger Vehicles
5. Aluminum Usage Trends in Passenger Vehicles
6. Vehicle System and Component-level Aluminum Applications
7. Deep-dive Analysis of Key OEMs' AIVs
8. Comparative Analysis of OEM Aluminum Implementation Strategies
9. Important Supplier Activities in the Aluminum Space
10. Key Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdh77d/aluminum_in