DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hstnbd/the_public_safety) has announced the addition of the report "The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" to their offering.
This report presents a detailed assessment of the LTE market, with further analysis of the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. A comprehensive forecast for public safety subscriptions, mobile broadband and LMR from 2015 - 2030 is included. It also presents revenue and shipment forecasts for LTE devices and infrastructure.
Commercial carries and public safety MVNO's will witness the most significant growth. Growth a CAGR of 50% is set to earn them $8 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020. Elsewhere, the expectation is that LTE infrastructure investments will experience growth at a CAGR of nearly 40% during this period.
Similar growth has been forecasted in the market for ruggedized LTE devices, with an estimated $4 Million annual device shipments projected in 2020. The installed base of private public safety LTE base stations is also expected to reach 150,000.
Your Key Questions Answered:
- How big is the public safety LTE opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE for public safety applications?
- When will MCPTT and proximity services see large scale proliferation?
- What is the status of private LTE rollouts and public safety MVNO offerings across the globe?
- What opportunities exist for commercial wireless carriers and MVNOs in the public safety LTE market?
- Is there a market for 400 MHz LTE networks?
- What are the prospects of tactical, rapidly deployable and airborne LTE solutions?
- How can public safety agencies leverage unused spectrum resources to fund private LTE networks?
- What strategies should system integrators and vendors adopt to remain competitive?
Scope of the Report:
- Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband services, including key benefits and challenges.
- Technology, economics, trends, commercial commitments and deployment case studies.
- List of public safety LTE deployments worldwide.
- Public safety LTE infrastructure, devices and applications.
- Industry roadmap and standardization initiatives.
- Spectrum allocation, deployment models and funding strategies.
- Profiles and strategies of over 230 ecosystem players including public safety system integrators and LTE infrastructure/device OEM.
- TCO analysis of private and commercial public safety LTE deployment.
- Military and tactical LTE deployment.
- Public safety LTE base station (eNB) form factor analysis.
- Exclusive interview transcripts from 6 key ecosystem players: Airbus Defence and Space, Airwave Solutions, CalAmp Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Oceus Networks and Star Solution.
- Strategic recommendations for vendors, system integrators, public safety agencies and wireless carriers
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 203.
30 of the 400+ companies that feature in this extensive report:
- BT Group
- BTI Wireless
- Bird Technologies
- Black Box Corporation
- EA Networks (Electricity Ashburton)
- Goodman Networks
- HP (Hewlett-Packard Company)
- Harris Corporation
- Hughes Network Systems
- Hytera Communications Company
- IAI (Israel Aerospace Industries)
- iBwave Solutions
- IDF (Israel Defense Forces)
- ITU (International Telecommunication Union)
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Samsung Group
- U.S. Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hstnbd/the_public_safety