DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94xm8z/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Cannabis Market: Focus on Application, Derivative, and Region - Estimation & Forecast, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
By 2020, the North American cannabis market is predicted to grow to USD 20.67 billion, up from USD 3.46 billion in 2014. This will occur with an estimated CAGR of 29.80% between the 2015 to 2020 period.
Owing to the fragmented supply chain and the presence of black market and perception issues, the cannabis market in North America has been estimated and forecasted strictly for the legal states, both for marijuana and hemp.
Key Topics Covered:
- Commercial derivative products of the cannabis plant
- The different application areas of the cannabis plant and its derivatives
- The most sought-after distribution channel in the market
- The prominent consortiums, compliances and regulatory bodies in this market
- The different factors driving the market in the forecast period
- The factors challenging the growth of the cannabis market in North America
- The different participants within the North American cannabis market
- New strategies adopted by existing market players designed to make a mark in the industry
The State which will lead the cannabis market by the end of the
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology, Scope And Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Introduction To North American Cannabis Market
4 Key Strategies And Development In The North American Cannabis Market (2013-2015)
5 Market Dynamics
6 North America Cannabis Industry Analysis
7 Regulatory & Legal Framework, Consortiums And Compliances
8 Market Sizing - Estimation, Analysis & Forecast By Derivative
9 Market Sizing- Estimation, Analysis & Forecast By Application
10 Market Sizing Analysis & Forecast, By Market Demand
11 Key Market Players Profile
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 22nd Century Group, Inc.
- Abattis Bioceuticals Corporation
- Advanced Cannabis Solutions
- Agrisoft Development Group
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Canadian Cannabis Corporation
- Canna Brands Inc.
- Canna Grow Holdings
- Cannabis Sativa Inc.
- Cannabis Science, Inc.
- Cannabis Therapy Corporation
- Cannacare Docs
- Endexx Corporation
- Equipment & Infrastructure
- Frweed Pro
- Green Technology Solutions Inc. (Gtso)
- Gw Pharmaceuticals
- Hemp, Inc.
- Information Technology
- Insys Therapeutics
- Mass Roots
- Medbox, Inc.
- Medical Marijuana Inc.
- Omnicanna Health Solutions
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Plandai Biotechnology
- Quantum 9
- Sanofi Pharmaceuticals
- Surna, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94xm8z/north_america