DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdmzf8/care_homes) has announced the addition of the "Care Homes Construction Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis" report to their offering.
The 3rd edition of the 'Care Homes Construction Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis'. This report should be of particular interest to care providers in the private and local authority sectors and construction/service companies involved in the long-term care sector.
Key issues covered:
- Structure and size of both the independent and voluntary sectors.
- Construction output and RMI in the healthcare and care homes sectors, with forecasts to 2019.
- Analysis of supply and demand in the care sector against a backdrop of an ageing population.
- Sources of funding and investment in the independent and voluntary care sectors.
- Development pipeline - key building programmes and major players.
Key areas of insight include:
- Review of private, public/voluntary provision - mix shares, values, trends in last decade, future prospects up to 2019.
- Implications of bedspace shortages and funding of long-term care.
- Analysis of long-term care homes development pipeline.
- Detailed analysis of the development opportunities available to develop residential care property and the building programmes and expansion plans of leading independent and voluntary sector providers.
- Review of key contractors / clients/ development programmes.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- The Long-Term Care Sector in The UK
- Construction Market Overview
- Building Programmes and Investment in the Care Homes Sector
- Construction Supply in the Care Homes Sector
- Bardsley Construction
- Building Construction Partnership (BCP)
- Care UK
- Galliford Try
- LNT Construction
- Morgan Ashurst
- Willmott Dixon
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary and Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. The Long Term Care Sector in the UK
5. Construction Market Overview
6. Construction Capability and Supply in the Long-Term Care Sector
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdmzf8/care_homes