DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5xkkb/bridging_the) has announced the addition of the "Bridging the Digital Divide" report to their offering.
The expansion of the Internet can help governments drive transformational growth for their economies, leading to better healthcare outcomes. The Internet can expand access to education, improve the environment, and drive sustainable and inclusive growth.
While bridging the digital divide is one pressing challenge predominantly for emerging economies, it is worthwhile to analyze which countries have the right set of demographic and sectorial infrastructures for a sustainable Internet-led economic transformation.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Internet Maturity and Economic Development
3. Global Internet Users' Growth Follows an S Curve
4. Global User Growth Slowing, Calling for Disruptive Market Models
5. Readiness of Internet Proliferation: Are the Emerging Economies Ready for the Next Wave of the Internet?
6. Global Demographic Trends and an Africa-led World Population Growth
7. Internet of Things (IoT) Is the Smart Way to Address Carbon Emission
8. The Power of the Internet: Closing the Urban-Rural Divide of Education
9. Digital Governance is Effective Governance
10. D.E.E.P.-K.I.C. Index and Stress Index
11. D.E.E.P.-K.I.C. and Stress Index
12. Key Takeaway
13. Case Studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5xkkb/bridging_the