DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73sjqr/executive_insight) has announced the addition of the "Executive Insight of Key Trends in Vehicle Design" report to their offering.
Cars have been iconic figures in history; their design and evolution are tracked even today as a benchmark of technical capabilities. This study provides an overview of the current trends in vehicle design, with an analysis of the key strategies and design capabilities of global automotive groups based in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
It includes a comparative analysis by headquarters region. The study also looks at design trends for vehicle interiors and exteriors, and the effect that safety regulations are having on design. Market drivers and restraints, and industry challenges are examined. The study period is from 2015 to 2025.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are OEMs' broad goals and drivers as they invest in advancements in vehicle body styling?
- What innovations have been noticed in vehicle body styling?
- What is the most favorable size and shape produced globally among the top OEMs?
- What is the future of the autonomous vehicle and its usage in the mobility field?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. 2015-2025 Trends in Vehicle Design
5. External Challenges-Drivers and Restraints
6. Comparative Analysis of OEM Strategies
7. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- BMW Group
- Daimler Group
- FCA Group
- Ford Group
- General Motors Group
- Honda Group
- Hyundai Group
- Renault-Nissan Group
- Toyota Group
- VW Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73sjqr/executive_insight
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.