PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The top 20 TV episodes on Xfinity On Demand that aired live or on Xfinity On Demand during the week of November 9 – November 15 were:
- Empire (episode 7), FOX
- The Walking Dead (episode 6), AMC
- Blindspot (episode 8), NBC
- The Big Bang Theory (episode 8), CBS
- Quantico (episode 8), ABC
- How to Get Away With Murder (episode 8), ABC
- The Blacklist (episode 7), NBC
- Scandal (episode 8), ABC
- American Horror Story: Hotel (episode 6), FX
- Supergirl (episode 3), CBS
- The Good Wife (episode 7), CBS
- Modern Family (episode 6), ABC
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians (season premiere), E!
- Into the Badlands (series premiere), AMC
- Grey’s Anatomy (episode 7), ABC
- Madam Secretary (episode 7), CBS
- Love & Hip Hop Hollywood (episode 10), VH1
- Scream Queens (episode 8), FOX
- The Flash (episode 6), CW
- Blackish (episode 7), ABC
The top 20 TV series on Xfinity On Demand for the week of November 9 – November 15 were:
- Empire, FOX
- The Walking Dead, AMC
- The Big Bang Theory, CBS
- Quantico, ABC
- Blindspot, NBC
- American Horror Story: Hotel, FX
- How to Get Away With Murder, ABC
- Homeland, Showtime
- The Blacklist, NBC
- Supergirl, CBS
- Scandal, ABC
- Scream Queens, FOX
- The Good Wife, CBS
- Limitless, CBS
- The Voice, NBC
- Family Guy, FOX
- Modern Family, ABC
- Game of Thrones, HBO
- Fargo, FX
- Chrisley Knows Best, USA
With nearly 3 billion hours viewed each year, Xfinity On Demand is one of the most viewed platforms for time-shifting on TV. It includes 55,000 choices, including a growing collection of current season TV shows and hit movies, many now available to own and access anytime.
Ranking for the top 20 TV episodes is based on the total Xfinity On Demand views on the TV within seven days of an in-season show’s original airing. Shows marked with an (*) indicate it premiered on Xfinity On Demand in advance of the live airing. Shows airing new episodes back-to-back are counted together. Views of most broadcast and cable programming within the first three days are included in Nielsen L+3 ratings.
Ranking for the top 20 TV series is based on cumulative past or current episode views of any TV series on Xfinity On Demand. This includes programming that is no longer airing as well.
Both lists are inclusive of all TV programming across broadcast, cable and premium networks.
About Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.