COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EnGenius Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and consumers, today announced the launch of its redesigned EnPower Partner Program. The new EnPower Partner Program, which features three tiers primarily determined by a partner’s revenue commitment, is designed to make partners more profitable and to make it even easier to do business with EnGenius.
About the New EnGenius EnPower Partner Program
Silver Partners are not required to make a quarterly revenue commitment and receive the following program features and benefits:
- Monthly Instant Rebates: Gives access to incentives on complete wired and wireless solutions;
- Free Technical and Management Platform Support & Design Services: Pre- and post-sales backing and support from certified engineers and technicians;
- Deal Registration: Secure future projects and receive product discounts and price protection;
- Website Dealer Listing: Expands exposure of partners to thousands of potential customers located in their area;
- Certification Trainings: Online certification training and live hands-on training available in various cities;
- Discounted Demo Units: Partners are eligible for discounted data and telecom demo units through their preferred distributors;
- EnGenius EnPower Partner Logo: Validates their wireless expertise through the partnership with EnGenius.
Gold Partners are required to make a revenue commitment of $3k per quarter and receive the following program benefits in addition to those given to the Silver Partners:
- Marketing Development Funds: $1k per quarter to increase brand awareness and generate leads;
- Quarterly Back-End Rebates
In addition to the benefits provided to Silver Partners, Platinum Partners receive the following benefits in exchange for a revenue commitment of $6k per quarter:
- Marketing Development Funds: $2k per quarter to increase brand awareness and generate leads;
- Free Advanced Replacement Policy: Ensures fast replacement of products, if needed;
- Level II Support Hotline: Dedicated toll-free access to Level 2 customer service technicians;
- Extended Service Hours: Available 12 hours per day, Monday through Friday;
- Priority Repair Service: Front-of-the-line service to minimize repair times;
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Quarterly Back-End Rebates
“While most vendors design their partner programs to help their dealers and resellers grow their businesses and increase their profits, the programs themselves are often so convoluted they can actually become barriers for the partners,” explained Vicki Bilyeu, Channel Marketing Manager at EnGenius. “Our revamped EnPower Partner Program has been redesigned with a focus on simplicity and profitability for our partners. By creating a single three-tier program that serves the interests of our diverse array of channel partners, we’re making it easier for them to do business with us and providing them with a program that will truly help them to increase their revenues.”
Comprehensive Portfolio of Datacom and Telecom Solutions that Enable Dealers and Resellers to Expand their Businesses and Grow their Revenues
EnGenius’ broad portfolio of networking solutions provides partners with an extensive array of indoor and outdoor standalone products and managed solutions, which allows them to provide their clients with high-performance, high-bandwidth, long-range wireless connectivity solutions in nearly any environment. EnGenius’ Electron Series of mix-and-match wired and wireless networking products are easily controlled via SNMP, enabling them to be integrated with and managed by existing management platforms. The Neutron Series is a complete Distributed Network Management Solution that enables partners to easily deploy, monitor and manage multiple distributed networks with the ability to support more than 1,000 deployed access points and controller switches from a single location.
The popular EnGenius DuraFon line of long-range cordless business phone systems and durable handsets deliver extremely long range throughout multi-story buildings and even outdoors and in harsh or complex environments. These expandable systems provide users with mobility throughout the premises to maximize productivity and customer service.
For more information on the new EnGenius EnPower Partner Program and the company’s families of long-range wired and wireless datacom and telecom products visit www.engeniustech.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About EnGenius Technologies
Established in 1999, EnGenius Technologies, Inc., is a US-based industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology, delivering feature-rich, long-range wireless communications technology for voice and data. The versatility and performance of the company's solutions lower total cost of ownership, increase productivity and maximize return on investment.
EnGenius’ growing portfolio of networking solutions, including Gigabit PoE switches, indoor and outdoor wireless networking products, and IP cameras for business, deliver long-range connectivity, robust feature sets and versatility for class-leading performance at affordable price points.
The leader in premises mobility communications, EnGenius’ cordless business telephone systems and portable handsets deliver extremely long-range and reliable connectivity outdoors, throughout multi-story buildings and in complex environments. Whether using the FreeStyl system in an office setting or the durable, scalable DuraFon system in larger, complex environments, EnGenius phone systems enhance productivity and enable mobility throughout business properties.