And we couldn’t agree more! WalletHub looked at 8,000 Black Friday deals from 30 of the biggest U.S. retailers, and found Groupon to rank in the top 5 for the biggest holiday weekend discounts with an average discount of almost 64%, with the company coming in at #1 for apparel and jewelry discounts.
With more gift collections than ever this year, the Groupon Holiday Gift Shop (https://www.groupon.com/occasion/gift-shop) offers something for everyone on your list, ranging from this season’s hottest items to memorable experiences such as dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant, a luxurious massage and new ways to explore their city.
To help people get the jump on their holiday weekend shopping, Groupon is offering early Black Friday (https://www.groupon.com/occasion/black-friday-deals) and Cyber Monday (https://www.groupon.com/occasion/cyber-monday) savings on top national brands and local favorites, including:
- $80 off Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones with Mic
- $30 off Meccano Meccanoid Robots
- 77% off ActionPro Black Edition 4K Ultra HD Wifi Sports Camera Bundle
- $25 off Best of Burberry Fragrances for Women or Men
- Up to 72% off Bluetooth Talking Touchscreen Gloves
- $150 off Vitamix Standard Program Blender Set (Certified Reconditioned)
- Up to 60% off BBQ Customizable Branding Iron with Removable Letters
- $80 off Garmin Vívofit Fitness Band with Optional Heart-Rate Monitor
- 60% off Striker Remote-Controlled Spy Drone with Optional Live-View Feature
- $180 off Versace 19v69 Handbags
- Up to 85% off premium fashion brands for women, men and kids including Burberry, Michael Kors, Kenneth Cole, Prada, Salomon and RayBan
- Deals from top home and kitchen brands including Dyson, Vitamix, Cuisinart, Shark and Rachael Ray
- Jewelry and watch deals starting at just $5
As a big supporter of small businesses, Groupon is proud to participate in this year’s Small Business Saturday on November 28. To provide consumers with an incentive to shop the hundreds of thousands of local businesses in the Groupon marketplace, Groupon is offering an extra 20% off up to three local deals on Saturday.* Some current examples around the country include:
- Up to 44% off Queen’s Tea at Two A Tea in Glendora, Calif.
- $45 for a Two-hour Public Sunset or Afternoon Cruise for Two from Bay Breeze Charters in Sausalito, Calif.
- Up to 42% off Spa Days at King Spa and Sauna in Niles, Ill.
- $12 for $20 Worth of New American Fare at BIG & little's in Chicago
- Up to 44% off Ornament or Float Glassblowing Classes at Hotlanta Glassblowing School in Decatur, Ga.
Created by American Express in 2010, Small Business Saturday serves as the ceremonial kickoff to the holiday shopping season for small businesses across the United States and is a day dedicated to strengthening the community by supporting local small businesses. Groupon shoppers can redeem their Groupon discount for Small Business Saturday by entering promo code LOCAL20 at checkout.
"Groupon" is a registered trademark of Groupon, Inc. All other names used may be trademarks owned by their respective holders.
* Valid on one unit per transaction, maximum three uses per customer. Maximum $50 discount per deal. Ends on November 29, 2015. Exclusions apply. Full details available at gr.pn/promofaq.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods.
Groupon is redefining how traditional small businesses attract, retain and interact with customers by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payment processing capabilities, and point-of-sale solutions that help businesses grow and operate more effectively. To search for great deals or subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To download Groupon's top-rated mobile apps, visit www.groupon.com/mobile. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.