DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz22c5/diy_home) has announced the addition of the "DIY Home Automation Market by Offerings (Hardware and Managed Services), by Technology, and by Geography (The Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW) - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global DIY home automation market is expected to reach USD 21.30 Billion by 2020 at a CAGR 37.9% between 2015 and 2020. The Americas and Europe held the major share of the market, whereas APAC is the fastest growing region.
The growth opportunities in the DIY home automation market are being witnessed due to the increasing adoption of automated services, government incentives for green initiatives, and the lower cost of DIY systems compared to professionally installed systems.
- Companies in the DIY home automation and technology market
- Home automation apps and software designing companies
- Electronics and semi-conductor companies
- Investment community interested in DIY home automation technology market
- Research institutes and organizations
- Designers/consultants (HVAC, security, and fire & safety)
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government and financial institutions
Component manufacturers (sensors & controls)
Scope of the Report:
On the basis of types of offerings:
The global DIY home automation market by offerings is categorized into
hardware and managed services. The hardware category is further
segmented into various products such as smart hubs, security & access
control, lighting control entertainment control, climate control, and
On the basis of technology:
The global DIY home automation market by technology is categorized
into various technologies such as network technologies, wireless
technologies, and other protocols & standards.
On the basis of geography:
Geographical analysis covers Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the
- Further breakdown of the North American DIY home automation market into countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Rest of North America.
Comprehensive coverage of regulations followed in each region
(Americas, APAC, and Europe).
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (Up to 5).
- Belkin International, Inc.
- Icontrol Networks, Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC.
- Lowe's Iris
- Nest Labs, Inc.
- Nortek, Inc.
- Smartlabs, Inc
- Smartthings, Inc.
- Vera Control Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
8 DIY Home Automation Market, By Technology
9 DIY Home Automation Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz22c5/diy_home