DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5xwcj8/the_top_100) has announced the addition of the "The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc's point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Nova Biomedical Corporation, the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States provides handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for glucose, ketone, lactate, and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in
vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony
Corporation of America.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty,
Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies - Competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
2) Suppliers - This report is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
3) Distributors - This report is ideal for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations - This report is a useful reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- POC Focus
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Ticker Symbol
Parent Company Name
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5xwcj8/the_top_100