SOUTHBURY, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Celebrating 2014 achievements, AdviCoach® recently recognized 13 national & area developers, franchisees and associates for outstanding performance and leadership at the company’s 16th annual conference, which took place at the Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Known as the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small- to mid-size businesses (SMBs), AdviCoach hosts the conference each year to provide its business coaching professionals educational and keynote sessions surrounding tactics that stimulate small business growth and efficiency. Additionally, successful employees and partners of the company are recognized and celebrated.
“Holding this conference annually is a great way to collaborate, educate and energize all of the coaches and discuss strategies that will keep our brand moving forward year after year,” said the company’s CEO, Art Coley. “As a part of our continued growth, we’re honored to recognize such talented and successful associates, franchisees and developers who continue to be proponents of our brand and accomplish what we set out to do from the beginning – help small businesses thrive and grow.”
The 2015 conference award recipients include:
- P.O.D. Award – Jerry Baltus, AdviCoach in Plymouth, Wisconsin
- AD of the Year – Jerry Baltus, AdviCoach in Plymouth, Wisconsin
- Region of the Year – Bill Michael, AdviCoach in Cleveland-Akron, Ohio
- Rising Star – Ken Pickering, AdviCoach in Newport, Rhode Island
- Your Biz 2.0 – David Waymann, AdviCoach in Southeast Michigan
- Founders – David Waymann, AdviCoach in Southeast Michigan
- Top Performer – Dr. Kathryn Baker, AdviCoach in Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Associate of the Year – Ellen Patnaude, AdviCoach in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Regional Developer of the Year – Bill Michael, AdviCoach in Cleveland-Akron, Ohio
- Franchisee of the Year – Frank Newhard, AdviCoach in Gambrills, Maryland
- Business Coaching Excellence – Ann Connor, AdviCoach in Richmond, New Hampshire
- Marketing Trendsetter Award – Troy Forehand, AdviCoach in Richmond, Virginia
- Highest Revenue Engagement – Frank Newhard, AdviCoach in Gambrills, Maryland
With more than 30-years of experience in business coaching, AdviCoach is the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small to mid-size businesses (SMBs). The AdviCoach business model is designed to empower SMB owners to increase the productivity and value of their businesses through unique coaching methodologies and the deployment of “Rapid Impact Strategies,” ultimately reaching long-term Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity goals. Part of Franchise Source Brands International™, AdviCoach and its sister company The Entrepreneur’s Source are leaders in the $1.5 billion business coaching and consulting franchise market in North America. For further information, visit http://www.advicoach.com/.