CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, the dual-branded Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown and Hyatt House Denver/Downtown open, which mark the first combined Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the Denver area. The hotels create an experience that offers guests two different hotel experiences under one roof in one great location.
Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown is the perfect choice for the tech-savvy traveler, thanks to the brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and modern conveniences, such as free Wi-Fi access with seamless connectivity and 24-hour food options. Hyatt House Denver/Downtown offers a residentially inspired, extended stay experience, combining the service and ease of hotel living with the spaces and places that help make guests feel more at home. The pairing of these two urban hotels makes this 361-room property one of the top 10 largest hotel locations in the downtown Denver area.
“We’re thrilled to introduce the first combined Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels to Denver and to join the esteemed Mile High City community,” said General Manager Chad Cuddy, Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown and Hyatt House Denver/Downtown. “Our guests can appreciate the contemporary design and spacious layout of our guestrooms – from the separate spaces to sleep and work at Hyatt Place to the apartment-style suites with real kitchens at Hyatt House. With the spaces that fit the needs of our guests, coupled with the hotels’ prime location in Denver’s burgeoning downtown, we are poised for success.”
Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown and Hyatt House Denver/Downtown infuse Colorado-influenced design throughout the hotels with a blend of mountainous themes and Denver-centric elements – from recycled beetle kill wood accents and handcrafted local artwork in a regionalized lobby, to Colorado craft brews on tap and on-demand amenities inspired by the Centennial State’s infectious spirit. The hotels’ interiors bring nature indoors with artwork and décor that symbolizes the brisk mountain peaks and the airy valleys that Colorado natives call home.
Denver is a city that loves and values its visual arts; not only do Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown and Hyatt House Denver/Downtown fit right in, they were built to stand out. Designed by Simeone Deary Design Group (SDDG) with local art activation through Forse Art Consulting, the hotels’ shared lobby features art installations from celebrated Denver talent, Sabin Aell, among others. Highlighted art pieces include a large Sabin Aell mural, covering a nine-foot wall in the Hyatt Place Gallery, inspired by the organic flowing lines found in a topography map of Colorado.
Located in booming Downtown Denver, where business, culture and microbreweries intersect, the hotels are a short walk from the Colorado Convention Center, as well as some of the Mile High City’s most popular attractions, including Denver Pavilions, Denver Center for Performing Arts, and the Denver Art Museum.
Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown offers:
- 248 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offering more than 4,800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function/social space
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds
Hyatt House Denver/Downtown offers:
- 113 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms, and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- 24/7 Guest Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 4,800 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
“We continue to see a growing trend with dual-brand hotels, which let guests choose the right setting for their needs,” said Dave Montrose, senior regional vice president, White Lodging. “Whether our guests are in town for vacation, work relocation or long-term corporate project, Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown and Hyatt House Denver/Downtown are the perfect fit for the vibrant setting of downtown Denver.”
HYATT PLACE DENVER/DOWNTOWN AND HYATT HOUSE DENVER/DOWNTOWN LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place/Hyatt House Denver/Downtown is under the leadership of General Manager Chad Cuddy, and Director of Sales Annebeth Black. In his role, Cuddy is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotels, including overseeing the hotels’ nearly 100 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels are known. Black is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Denver area.
ABOUT HYATT PLACE
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, offers more than 230 locations in the United States, Armenia, China, Costa Rica, India, Mexico, Morocco, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, and United Arab Emirates. For Hyatt Place information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or visit hyattplace.com.
ABOUT HYATT HOUSE
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 60 locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research of guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome residents rather than guests and offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. To learn more about Hyatt House or to book a reservation, visit www.hyatthouse.com or call 866-XS-HYATT (866-974-9288).
About White Lodging
White Lodging Services Corporation was established in 1985 and is headquartered in Merrillville, Ind. White Lodging is a fully integrated hotel ownership, development and operations company focused on developing and operating premium-branded hotels in growing urban markets across the United States. The company is a recognized leader that has defined and cultivated the ability to achieve consistent, sustainable growth among mid- to large-scale hotels. Its current portfolio consists of more than 160 hotels in 20 states and encompasses representation of the following leading brands: Marriott International, Inc., Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Global, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Preferred Hotel Group and InterContinental Hotel Group.
For more information about White Lodging, please visit www.whitelodging.com.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences and vacation ownership properties, including under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residences® and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names and have locations on six continents. As of September 30, 2015, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 627 properties in 52 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.