DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gksz5j/middle_east_and) has announced the addition of the "Middle East and North Africa Investment Tracker" report to their offering.
The MENA investment tracker provides a quarterly snapshot of the investment activity in Middle East and North African region. It analyses investment activity on a quarter-on-quarter basis in terms of the number and value of projects. The data is segmented by different industries, regions, stages of implementation, types of ownership, and types of project for deeper analysis and insights. Moreover, the study provides information about big-ticket projects. The investment tracker can be useful to companies for business planning and decision making by providing analysis of the industries they belong to as well as of the allied industries in their value chain and larger ecosystem.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Middle East and North Africa Investment Tracker
2. An Overview of Investment Activity in MENA during April - June 2015
- Investment Overview - By Ownership
- Investment Overview - By Project Type
- Investment Overview - By Implementation Stage
- Investment Overview - By Industry
3. Top 20 Investors for April - June 2015
- Top 5 Investors for April - June 2015
4. Industry - level Investment Analysis
- Industry - Level Analysis
5. Regional Investment Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gksz5j/middle_east_and