DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7mgpz/energy_map_of) has announced the addition of the "Energy Map of Trinidad and Tobago 2015 Edition" map to their offering.
The map provides a comprehensive overview of oil and gas infrastructure in Trinidad and Tobago with special emphasis on future deepwater developments.
A base map of Trinidad and Tobago, showing:
- Gas, oil and condensate pipelines, including those planned, proposed and under construction
- Gas, oil and condensate fields
- Major gas processing plants, LNG export terminals
- Oil refineries and tanker terminals
- Offshore platform
- Inset maps of LNG export destinations 2013, Deepwater area for development,
- Tables showing Business and investment legislation, major plants in Point Lisas Industrial Estate, Atlantic LNG liquefaction trains
- Graphics showing Crude oil and condensate production history, LNG export 2013, gas production history, oil and gas reserves
- Demand tables showing natural gas demand, natural gas supply and methanol & ammonia gas usage trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7mgpz/energy_map_of