DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzgbnq/gas_and_power) has announced the addition of the "Gas & Power Infrastructure Map of Nigeria, 1st Edition" map to their offering.
Gas & Power Infrastructure Map of Nigeria from Petroleum Economist provides coverage of the gas, power and oil sectors in this key West African republic. The map features all key infrastructure from upstream fields through the oil and gas value chain to downstream refineries, petrochemical plants and LNG facilities. The map highlights the growth in gas to power in the country.
- Features the Niger delta and southern Nigeria coastal regions
Oilfields, oil pipelines, products pipelines, oil refineries, tanker terminals, gasfields, gas pipelines, gas processing plants, LNG plants, GTL plants, FPSO's, storage depots, LNG depots, power stations, electricity transmission cables, coalfields and deposits. Additionally the map shows Nigeria's 9 Gas Master Plan Cluster areas
Data and Tables:
- Nigerian statistics including: Nigeria natural gas proved reserves (1980-2013), Nigeria natural gas production (1970-2013) and Nigeria natural gas trade by LNG tanker (2013)
- Nigerian LNG export plants including full plant details
- Export facilities including onshore and offshore tanker terminals, Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessels (FPSO) and Floating Storage Offloading Vessels (FSO)
- Nigeria's producing ventures with oversea IOC companies
- Principle railways, principle roads / highways and international airports
- Country overview map with national demographics and economic indicators
- Nigeria deepwater infrastructure
- Offshore Qua Iboe Area
- Joint development zone (JDZ) Sao Tome and Nigeria
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qzgbnq/gas_and_power