TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd. (JASDAQ: 9640) (Headquarter: Tokyo, CEO: Takashi Miyano) will release the latest version of HULFT, its comprehensive suite of enterprise data transfer management solutions, on December 17th, 2015. Until now, enterprises had to choose between short-term cost savings of keeping their legacy FTP/SFTP installations vs. the long-term cost savings of migrating to managed file transfer (MFT) solutions. With the release of HULFT version 8.1, organizations can keep their FTP/SFTP setup, whilst enjoying the full range of data governance functionality offered by HULFT.
HULFT, which stands for “Harmonious Universal Link File Transfer,” has
achieved a market share of 4th globally and 1st in Asia Pacific within
the managed file transfer (MFT) software category (*1). It enables the
integration of disparate platforms, between cloud and on-premise, and
between locations around the world. The newest version, HULFT 8.1, adds
three main features:
1. Integrating FTP/SFTP with HULFT Script
2. UI and customer support in three languages (English, Chinese, and Japanese)
3. Compatibility with the zOS/IBMi environment
HULFT Version 8.1 New Feature Details
1. Integrating FTP/SFTP with HULFT Script
Sending and receiving data via FTP/SFTP is integrated with HULFT Script, allowing utilization of HULFT’s benefits such as transfer retry and automation via an easy-to-use GUI.
- Without changing HULFT configuration, HULFT Script can send to and receive from a FTP/SFTP server.
- HULFT Script stores records of file transfers for governance.
- HULFT Script supports Windows, Linux, UNIX, and zLinux.
2. Providing the Product and Support in Three Languages
The same HULFT v8.1 installer can implement HULFT in either English, Simplified Chinese, or Japanese. Additionally, HULFT now offers 24x365(*2) customer support in all three languages.
- Support for simplified Chinese in both the GUI and file transfer
- Supporting for data transfer of UTF-8, realizing operations on OSes of any language.
3. Supporting zOS/IBMi Environment
The benefits of HULFT8 below are applicable for zOS/IBMi:
- Improved file compression to transfer (IBMi version only)
- Auto-tuning on transfer setting to optimize transfer speed
*1 Source: IDC, Oct 2014,“Worldwide Managed File Transfer Software 2013
Vendor Shares” (#252028) Managed File Transfer Software Revenue (2013)
*2 24x365 support is optional service.
HULFT, the name of a division of Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd. and its brand, is a enterprise data transfer management solutions used in over 42 countries by over 8,000 enterprises in numerous industries. Since its first release in 1993, HULFT has continuously provided features demanded by enterprises and increased the number of supported platforms.
HULFT eliminates the development overhead, security issues, and costs of using file transfer protocol (FTP) for large data transfers between sites, systems, and business partners. Known for being easy to configure and modify to fit particular needs, HULFT allows for executing efficient and effective data integration across various systems, both inside and outside organizations. Features include file distribution, distribution management, security, and job scripting to ensure stability and reliability of data flow over IT infrastructure.
For more information, please visit:
About Saison Information Systems
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd. was
established in 1970 and is one of the nation's leading systems
integration (SI) service providers. For over 40-years, the firm has
accumulated broad expertise through on-site engagements with enterprises
including large-scale nation-wide retail operations and financial
institutions. The company's main businesses are system development,
operation, and software sales, including HULFT. Saison Information
Systems is listed on the JASDAQ stock marketplace under the code 9640
and employs over 1,200 people. For more information, please visit:
- “HULFT” and its related products are registered trademarks of Saison Information Systems.
- “Amazon Web Services,” the “AWS” and the Amazon Web Services logo are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
- Brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.