HARRISBURG, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Have you been thinking about developing or commercializing a new, innovative product or process? Are you located in South Central PA? Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Central & Northern PA is looking for budding entrepreneurs, researchers, software developers, or even small manufacturers!
It’s easy to submit your BIG IDEA to Ben Franklin on-line by filling out a simple questionnaire at http://bigidea.benfranklin.org. No need to share your “secret sauce” or any detail you believe is proprietary. What counties are located in South Central PA? Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, & York
Our risk-free BIG IDEA contests have been helping folks start or grow their business for more than 30 years. Don’t know much about Ben Franklin? Watch this quick video! http://bit.ly/1iabSx5
Investing in innovation is the core of Ben Franklin’s mission. This year’s prize package – which will be awarded to two winners, is valued at more than $150,000, and is designed to support every aspect of turning a business idea into a business reality. Check out our new website at www.cnp.benfranklin.org.
This year, we are offering TWO prize packages! Each winner will get:
- $35,000 in cash
- An Innovation Adoption Grant up to $25,000 to work with a PA-based research university
- Priority access to a low-interest loan up to $100,000 from Ben Franklin
- Free working space at the BF TechCelerator valued at $10,000
- A one-year pass to seminars offered by Ben Franklin’s eMarketing Learning Center http://emarketinglearningcenter.org valued at $2,500
- A free consult (and proposal prep) valued at $3,000 on how to access Federal R&D grant money from the Innovation Partnership http://innovationpartnership.net.
You are eligible to apply to the BIG IDEA contest IF:
- You are located in one of the participating counties in South Central PA
- You are developing/commercializing a new, innovative tech-based product
- You have not previously received an investment from Ben Franklin
The deadline to apply is January 20, 2016. Questions? 717-948-6625