DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6gl3b/2015_southeast) has announced the addition of the "2015 Southeast Asian Digital Games Market Report, with forecast through 2019" report to their offering.
This report covers the dynamic region that includes the six countries of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam for 2014-2019e
The biggest market in the region is Vietnam, though Thailand is a close second and Indonesia is a third very important country market
The report provides market share estimates for online game operators in each country, and a list of their leading games. It also includes results from our gamer surveys, market sizes, forecasts, and analysis about both the PC online and mobile games segments.
Key takeaways from the report include:
- The number of mobile gamers far exceeds PC online gamers already, and by 2019 we project there will be 400 million mobile gamers and 148 million PC online gamers, though most PC online gamers are also mobile gamers.
- Higher smartphone penetration and higher average spending on mobile games in several of the countries led us to restate our mobile games revenue size and forecast 2014-2019e with a big increase in revenues.
- Malaysia has the highest percentage of Internet users who are online gamers in 2015 at 78%.
- The Philippines is likely to enjoy the fastest 5-year growth in mobile games revenue at 31% from 2014 to 2019e
We surveyed approximately 8,400 gamers in six countries, most of whom were young, male, hardcore enthusiasts who play client-based PC online games. The sample provided valuable insights into the most lucrative segment of online gamers. In addition, the methodology included interviews with executives at major Southeast Asian online games companies, payment companies, and more.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. The Southeast Asian regional economic data
4. SEA PC online games market
5. SEA mobile games market
6. Internet café usage trends, devices, and spending
7. Popularity of eSports
10. The Philippines
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6gl3b/2015_southeast