DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mpk88h/creating_a_social) has announced the addition of the "Creating a Social Collaboration Hub at Macmillan Science and Education" company profile to their offering.
This report examines publishing and research organisation Macmillan Science and Education's deployment of social collaboration technology to connect and unify its business units following the creation of the company in 2012. Driven by a need to streamline communications and other core functions, and enable the creation of new business opportunities, the company took a strategic, leadership-led approach to drive adoption and support the business change required for success.
- Campus digital has played a crucial role in bringing together different parts of the business.
- The company has seen positive evidence of new opportunities being created for example three new journals have been identified and implemented in the Editorial and Publishing division as a result of discussions on Campus Digital.
- For executives, Campus digital has made a huge difference in the way they engage with employees, creating much more personal and interactive relationships with individuals.
- Overall, Macmillan has seen its culture shift significantly. The availability of a central platform, combined with clear senior executive leadership and encouragement, has resulted in increasingly open patterns of working.
Key Topics Covered:
- Case study key facts
- Organisation background
- Project background and drivers
- Solution overview and status
- Technology selection and implementation
- Driving adoption
- Governance and lifecycle management
- The results
- Recommendations for adopters
- Best practice insights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mpk88h/creating_a_social