DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92chmq/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2015" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Singapore's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Singaporean HNWIs held 33.6% (US$271.1 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country in 2014, while the worldwide average is 20-30%.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$369.5 billion by 2019, accounting for 35% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- North America accounted for 42% of Singaporean HNWIs' foreign assets in 2014. This was followed by Europe with 32.4%, the Asia-Pacific with 15.5%, the Middle East with 4.9%, Latin America with 4.1% and Africa with 1.2%.
- Singaporean HNWI allocations to North America increased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, going from 16.7% in 2010 to 42% in 2014.
- The report expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in North America over the forecast period, to reach 58.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, due to the growing confidence about this region.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Singapore Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Singapore
5 Competitive Landscape
- UBS Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse
- HSBC Private Bank
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management
- Julius Baer
- JP Morgan Wealth Management
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92chmq/challenges_and