DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v5l8v/industrial_water) has announced the addition of the "Industrial Water Services & Chemicals: Meeting industrial water management needs through centralised services, outsourcing operations and chemical solutions " report to their offering.
The management of water and wastewater in industry is becoming increasingly challenging for end-users across the globe. With regulations relating to wastewater treatment and discharge growing ever-more stringent and the cost of sourcing water continually rising, operators of industrial plants are seeking full water management services to provide cost-effective solutions that maximise water and energy efficiency, allowing them to focus on their core production businesses. Industrial Water Services & Chemicals: Meeting industrial water management needs through centralised services, outsourcing operations, and chemical solutions provides you with the necessary insight to target those industrial market sectors in which these solutions are most in demand.
- Water treatment chemicals - including a forecast breakdown of operating expenditure on different chemical types by applications such as boiler water, cooling water, process water and wastewater, as well as by industry, to identify where the highest demand for chemicals in industry lie.
- Consumable services - exploring spending on replacement parts, regenerating services and cleaning services for membranes, ion exchange resins, and activated carbon.
- Outsourcing contracts and mobile solutions - find out how prevalent outsourcing in industry really is, what is driving end-users to adopt BOT/BOO and DBO/O&M contracts, and understand the major trends behind mobile water solution demands in industry.
Industrial utilities - identify opportunities in major regions, including China, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
- Oil & Gas Water Management Services - understand the unique demands for water solutions in the oil & gas sector, including sourcing of water and treatment for water floods and fracturing, produced water transport, produced water treatment and water disposal services.
- Corporate specialisation
- Low-quality feedwater sources
- Risk management
- Increasing demand for full water solutions
- Water reuse and recycling
- Demand for wastewater treatment and recycling expertise
- Water Management Prospects
- Temporary water treatment systems, outsourcing and chemical treatment
- Full Solutions Providers
- Industrial Wastewater Services
Key Topics Covered:
2. Chemicals & Consumables
3. Outsourced Operations & Mobile Treatment
4. Industrial Water Utilities / Industrial Parks
5. Oil & Gas Water Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v5l8v/industrial_water