DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttrhhm/global_4g_smart) has announced the addition of the "Global 4G Smart Device & Subscriber Market Update 15" report to their offering.
This updated and expanded strategic research report provides insights into the adoption rate of wireless subscribers' usage of Smartphones, feature, mid-range, budget non-smart phones, as well as Tablets, and modems by global region. All details on cellphones and modem chips have been updated to include the first half 2015 shipments, Q3/15 observations and revised forecasts through 2019.
This unique report provides you with 283 pages (expanded from 255) of specific business intelligence including five-year forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your company's future decisions.
This is the most in-depth market study available of global subscribers, operators and the smart devices they have deployed. The understanding of cellular subscriber unit growth and air interface standards usage by each country is essential in predicting the device shipments for each of the region. Subscriber penetration by population and country is essential in accurately predicting device type growth.
Subscriber forecasts cover all cellular standards, including 2G, 3G and 4G. The 2G standards include GSM and CDMA1x; 3G includes CDMA1X EVDO, HSPA or HSPA+; 4G includes TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE, and co-deployment with 3G standards.
The report also covers fixed-broadband subscribers versus households by country for better predicting 4G-modem demand in each region. Included is the 4G subscribers confirmed by operator and their respective launch date and type: Cat 3, Cat 4 or carrier aggregation LTE-A status (Cat6+).
In this report, you will learn:
- The five key trends driving the smartphone growth
- Which of the nine regions are saturated and which are experiencing high growth?
- Who are the top 15 smartphone market share leaders in each of the several regions for both unit volume and revenue?
- The ASPs of smartphones across the several regions by supplier
- Which of the top 20 smartphone suppliers are gaining or losing market shares?
- Which regional smartphone suppliers have moved into the top 15?
- The percentage of smartphones based on single, dual, quad or octa-core processors in both volume and value
- The value of baseband processors by market segments
- Who are the leading suppliers of 4G baseband processors?
- Which countries have the largest 4G and 3G subscriber bases?
- What are the leading Smartphone supplier market shares by region?
- What is the ratio of non-smart handsets versus Smartphones by region?
- Who is winning the 3G and 4G Octa-core baseband/application processor market?
- Which modem devices are growing faster: USB, Mobile HotSpots, or LTE Home Routers?
- When will smart devices (Smartphones, Tablets and Modems) approach population saturation by each region?
- What is the global status of LTE Cat 3, Cat 4, Cat 6 and FDD or TDD band usage?
- What application processors and baseband devices are the leading Tablet and Smartphone suppliers currently using?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttrhhm/global_4g_smart