STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
PRECISE BIOMETRICS AB (PUBL) (STO:PREC), CORPORATE IDENTITY NO. 556545-6596
INTERIM REPORT FOR THE PERIOD FROM JANUARY TO SEPTEMBER 2015
- Consolidated net sales increased to SEK 18.3 (7.3) million.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 2.8 (-14.1) million.
- EBITDA increased to SEK 5.4 (-10.3) million.
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 3.0 (-14.0) million.
- Earnings per share for the period increased to SEK 0.01 (-0.04).
FIRST NINE MONTHS
- Consolidated net sales increased to SEK 32.9 (21.5) million.
- Operating profit improved to SEK -13.8 (-34.9) million.
- EBITDA improved to SEK -6.2 (-25.4) million.
- Loss after tax improved to SEK -13.8 (-34.4) million.
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK -0.04 (-0.10).
- Cash and cash equivalents were SEK 45.2 (68.5) million at the end of the quarter.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS IN Q3
- Precise BioMatch Mobile was integrated into 26 cell phones under the group’s partnership with Fingerprint Cards.
- Licensing agreements were signed with Taiwanese sensor manufacturers Elan Microelectronics and JP Sensor.
- Tactivo order from the US Navy that is implementing a mobility solution that provides secure e-mail and browsing capabilities on iOS devices.
- Follow-on order for Tactivo from the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Follow-on order for Tactivo from a leading NHS trust in the UK.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
- A licensing agreement was signed with American sensor manufacturer Cypress.
- Precise BioMatch Mobile was integrated into six more cell phones under the group’s partnership with Fingerprint Cards.
On the occasion of today’s interim report, we are pleased to invite investors and journalists to a conference call today at 10.00. To participate, dial +46 (0)8 566 427 01. More information can be found at the last page of the report.
ABOUT PRECISE BIOMETRICS
Precise Biometrics is a market-leading provider of solutions that prove people's identities through smart cards and fingerprint recognition. The company´s products can be used for ID, enterprise and bank cards as well as access to mobile solutions, computers and networks. Precise Biometrics serves business and government organizations throughout the world and its products are licensed to close to 160 million users. For more information, please visit www.precisebiometrics.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com