STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Net sales for the quarter increased by 12.0 per cent to SEK 1,459m (1,303), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 1.2 per cent.
· Operating profit increased to SEK 212m (178).
· Cash flow from operating activities increased by SEK 99m to SEK 174m (75).
· Net debt/EBITDA was 3.39x (4.30).
· On 17 July 2015 Cloetta (STO:CLAB) acquired Locawo B.V. (Lonka) – a Dutch company that produces and sells fudge, nougat and chocolate. Lonka had net sales of approximately SEK 300m in 2014.
Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, +46 70-190 00 33
Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, +46 76-627 69 46
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionary company in the Nordic region, the Netherlands, and Italy. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, such as Läkerol, Cloetta, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife, Saila, Red Band and Sperlari. Cloetta has 13 production units in six countries. Cloetta’s class B-shares are traded on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information about Cloetta is available on www.cloetta.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com