ROCHESTER, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paychex Insurance Agency, a wholly owned subsidiary of Paychex, Inc., has been named to Business Insurance magazine’s list of Best Places to Work in Insurance, the company announced today. This is the Paychex Insurance Agency’s first time making the Best Places to Work in Insurance list, landing 13th on the list of medium-sized employers, which includes those with companies with 200-999 employees.
“This is an incredible honor for not only the Paychex Insurance Agency, but the company as a whole,” said Kevin Hill, Paychex vice president of insurance and human resource solutions services. “This is particularly rewarding because it reflects the culture, hard work, and overall satisfaction of our agency employees. We continuously strive to attract and retain top talent, and this award is certainly a reflection of that success. I couldn’t be more proud of this organization and excited about where we’re headed.”
In order to be considered for this listing, companies underwent a rigorous assessment that began in June 2015. A two-part evaluation took place in the months following and included a confidential employee engagement and satisfaction survey, as well as an in-depth employer questionnaire. The employee survey counted for 75% of the company’s score and measured workplace experience and company culture in both sales and operations. The employer survey accounted for the remaining 25% of the final score and collected information such as benefit programs, policies practices and other general information.
“I couldn’t be more excited for our entire company, specifically the agency,” said Mark Bottini, Paychex senior vice president of sales. “We’ve worked extremely hard to create a culture that supports the success of our salesforce, and this type of recognition – combined with once again being named to Selling Power magazine’s list of ‘50 Best Companies to Sell For’ – means that we’ve accomplished that goal.”
Overall, 74 insurance companies were recognized in this year's Business Insurance Best Places to Work in Insurance program. Seventeen of those made up the medium-sized employer list. Best Places to Work is a joint effort of Business Insurance and the Harrisburg, Pa.-based Best Companies Group.
To view the Business Insurance Best Places to Work in Insurance list in its entirety, click here.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.